This Million Dollar Chicken Bake is made with a rich and formidable taste blend that could’t be beat! Tender chicken breast is layered with a velvety aggregate of two varieties of cheese, bacon, and inexperienced onions and baked to gentle, juicy perfection!
Easy Chicken Bake
Baked Chicken makes a great dinner option for busy nights because:
- It’s smooth
- You can make it multi functional dish
- It chefs without babysitting so that you can get other stuff completed!
The problem is that on occasion it is bland, dull, and even can be hard or chewy.
This Million Dollar Chicken Bake is rescuing bird breast destined for uninteresting chewy baking everywhere! If you have got ever had Million Dollar dip, you understand what I am speakme about. If not, you are in for a deal with.
It is packed with flavor, baking right in a rich and creamy sauce. The fine element is that not handiest is it delicious, but it may move from the fridge to the oven in as low as 10 mins!
Easy AND Delicious!
🍽What to Serve with Baked Chicken
This dish is filled with flavor and quite rich in its own proper so I want to pair it with aspect dishes which are lighter generally. Of course it goes well with all the classics, but also pairs properly with healthy favorites.
- Side salad with Ranch Dressing (this ranch is TO DIE FOR!)
- Roasted greens
- Skillet Green Beans
- Garlic Bread – My children ask for this whenever!
- Mashed Potatoes – Plop that chicken proper on pinnacle!
- Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
- Buttermilk Cornbread
You can pair it with one or select some for a well rounded, healthy dinner, or to make the meal stretch.
🥣 Tips Recipe
This Million Dollar Chicken Bake is easy as promised! Fridge to oven in as little as 10 mins and just 6 components.
That said, I need to proportion some tips that will help you get the absolute excellent, most tender and juicy baked bird dinner. Hopefully this will answer any questions that may arise alongside the manner, and provide you with a leg up making this recipe!
Make sure to scroll to the bottom of this submit for the FULL recipe card.
Million Dollar Chicken Bake
This Million Dollar Chicken makes baked fowl breast interesting once more! Packed with wealthy, ambitious flavors, this one dish meal is a family favored!
1/2 cup green onions chopped (about 4 onions)
1/2 cup crispy bacon crumbled (about 8 slices)
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1.5 cups colby jack cheese shredded
2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts thinly cut or pounded
6 oz cream cheese softened
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350˚F
- In a medium sized bowl, mix cream cheese, mayo, bacon crumbles, green onion and half of the cheddar cheese together until combined.
- Place the chicken breast in a baking dish and spread the cheese mixture over the chicken. Top with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (165˚F internal temperature)
- Garnish with additional bacon and green onions and serve hot!